Sunday May 3rd:
Cocrea as a way of thinking about Fusion dance takes on a few specific concepts:
– Spinaesthesia – Jedi musicality. Sensing music as movement in your body.
– Conversational dance – blurring the line between lead and follow.
– Polarity in partnership – dancing with duality and all the places along the spectrum.
– Technique – dancing sustainably, setting yourself up for a lifetime of dancing.
– Radical Presence – being aware of everything that’s happening in your body, with your partner and the space around you, all of the time, no matter what.
More specific syllabus to follow soon. We don’t get Wren very often so definitely come out for this one.
$49 Regular / $42 Students for preregistration.
1:30 Arrival and Warm up
5:30 wrap up, Q&A, and Practica
The event will be at DanzHaus (Upstairs) 1275 Connecticut St, San Francisco
Register Now (Prices go up at the door):